“An empowered Finance department with the ability to develop and observe prudent financial management procedures for growth and sustainability of the Diocese of Rumonge.”
“To encourage fund development and ensure full accountability of all diocesan financial resources through proper financial record management, budgetary discipline and controls, prudent planning and investment and timely, reliable and accurate financial reporting.”
1. Ensure that receipts and payments are done in accordance with laid down rules and as stipulated by the Companies Act and International Standard Accounting.
2. Ensure that there are strong internal controls in the Diocese and ensure there is strong budgetary discipline.
3. Sound financial management of accounting records, which guarantees timely production of financial reports that are accurate and reliable.
4. Empower finance staff and church decision-makers on financial matters.
5. Cultivate a harmonious relationship between the finance department and other stakeholders.
6. Facilitate the setting up of effective departments in all diocesan institutions.
7. Ensure that there is enough financial resources for the Diocese through prudent investments, efficient working capital management and strict budgetary discipline.
Current Director of Finance: Mrs. Liliane MUKESHIMANA
P.O. Box 14 Rumonge-Burundi
Mob. +257 79 334617